The General Data Protection Regulation, which can be found on the relevant website of the Data Protection Authority, is the grid of rules applied for the legal processing of data and protection thereof.
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data related to you is our company, “ICONOTECHNIKI SA”. We process this data within the framework of our communication and transactions, in order to enable the provision of our products and services.
Which personal data we collect
During your visit and navigation in our e-shop:
We do not collect your Data, but only data collected by those cookies which you have allowed to be used with your consent, and which are mentioned in detail in the Cookies Policy.
During your registration as a user of our services:
a prospective customer card is created prompting you to enter and store the following information:
- Name, surname, fixed/mobile telephone number, email, shipping address, occupation, VAT Nr. - Tax Office, home address/business address.
- Our communication.
- Information regarding transactions between us or transactions with third parties in which you have participated in any way.
Cookies are small text files containing information stored in your computer's web browser and can be removed at any time. They can help us to recognize your computer next time you will visit our website, or to activate some functions on our web pages. Cookies are classified in the following categories:
• Strictly necessary cookies
• Session cookies
• Targeting / advertising cookies
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the correct operation of website christianityart.com. These are used exclusively for the transmission of communication in an electronic communication network or, to the extent that this is strictly necessary, to a service provider that has explicitly requested the contracting party or the user to provide that service. They are technically necessary for the operation of the website and that is the reason why you may not reject or delete them.
Session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer or your device during a browser session and are deleted when the browser session ends.
Targeting and advertising cookies are used to display content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertisements/offers, limit the display of advertisements or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Therefore, by choosing these cookies, you can watch targeted advertisements on our website according to your preferences and interests. These advertisements are displayed by third parties, in and outside our website.
Most Internet browsers allow the automatic acceptance of cookies. However, you can change the settings in order to block cookies being sent to your device or to enable receiving only certain categories. Keep in mind that if the navigation or the operational cookies are disabled or removed, not all functions of the website will operate as expected. To manage and disable cookies, follow the instructions provided in the chart below:
• Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/el-gr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari https://support.apple.com/el-gr/HT201265
• Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=el
• Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/el/kb/energopoihsh-apenergopoihsh-cookies-parakoloy8hsh-protimhsewn
Web beacons - (also known as "clear GIF" or "tracking pixels") may inform us about things such as: How many people visit our website, whether these are one-time visitors or frequent visitors, and for how long, how much they are persuaded by advertising campaigns on the Internet and other similar website usage data. When used in an e-mail message, web beacons can inform us about the time that the e-mail was opened, if and how many times it was forwarded and which link did users click while in the e-mail message. Based on this information, we can adjust the content, the products, the services and the offers in order to better meet your interests as well as to inform you about products, services and/or special offers which may be of interest to you.
Log Files – are files that record web activity and gather non-personal statistics about your visit or the use of our website. Log Files can help us record, among others: (i) your IP address, which is a unique set of numbers assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider (ISP) (note that, depending on your ISP, your computer may be different every time you connect to the Internet), (ii) the type of browser and operating system you use and (iii) other information about your online visit, such as the URL address through which you reached our website, the date and time of your visit. In addition to using this information to understand better how our website is used, we may use information captured through log files, such as an IP address (along with your personal data) to solve technical problems, maintain security on the Internet and to ban or restrict the access to our online services to certain users.
We reserve the right to change or renew this notice regarding privacy and cookies at any time and all changes we may make in the future will be published on this page. Check regularly to see any possible updates or changes to this notification regarding privacy and cookies. You will find the date of the last update at the top of this page.
Who are the recipients of your Data?
Data recipients are the absolutely necessary personnel of the Company, which are committed to confidentiality and cooperating companies, which process your Data as Processors on our behalf and according to our instructions: UPS (shipment and delivery of products), Facebook (Facebook business manager), Google (Google AdSense - GSuite).
We may share or disclose your Data at your explicit request or when required by law.
How we collect personal data
Our company, in the framework of facilitating any communication and transaction between us, collects information regarding yourselves:
- When you communicate with us in any way (e.g. in person, by telephone, by post, email or fax, via the newsletter, etc).
- When a transaction between us takes place.
- When you send us requests.
- When you declare that you wish to be informed about our products and services, therefore you provide your data in any of the above ways.
- When, to achieve or complete a transaction or within the framework of it, your data is lawfully transmitted to us by third parties.
- For persons under the age of 16, we require the consent of those who have custody or parental care.
- To ensure both parties and each communication and transaction, your data must be updated and be true. Therefore, please notify us about any error, absence, and change of your data.
Purpose of processing personal data
The collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, is carried out under the following conditions and with the following purposes:
- When you have consented and provided your consent for the collection and processing of your data.
- If it is required by law or in compliance with obligations imposed by the police, administrative and judicial authorities and services.
- If your data is necessary for the preparation and completion of our transactions (sales, service provision).
- If your data is required to prove and/or maintain a legal relationship.
- If it is necessary in order to comply with our obligations.
- If it is required to make legal claims against you or against any third party.
- If the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, unless if your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms which impose the protection of personal data prevail.
- To answer your questions or requests.
- To inform you about our offers or the promotion of products, if you have accepted the latter. Your consent to this end is revocable at any time.
- In other necessary cases for which you will be timely informed.
- Note that the non-provision of information and personal data needed for the above may adversely affect or hinder the drafting, development and completion of a contract.
It should also be noted that our company creates a customer profile.
Storage period of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is required in relation to the respective pursued purpose (alternatively or cumulatively) mentioned in the preceding chapter. Immediately after the period needed to support the above purposes ends, or after the period within which legal claims against you can be made, your data will be deleted.
Data that is kept with your consent for promotional purposes is deleted when you withdraw your consent.
Security of personal data
Our company ensures the protection of your personal data in the following ways:
- Access is limited only to authorized by us individuals who work to serve the above purposes.
- Our IT systems are protected by firewall and protection software so as to prevent data leakage due to unauthorized access (hacking).
- Our IT systems are monitored with technologically advanced methods and from specialized partners in order to forestall and prevent any attempts of violation.
- By granting you a code to enter our website or its applications, you are held responsible for its safekeeping and safety.
- In the event of personal data breach or leakage, you will be informed about it, as well as on how to deal with the leakage within 72 hours.
In accordance with the provisions of the law, you have the right to access your personal data, correct or complete them, delete them, request the restriction of processing, deny processing and exercise every right to their portability (to receive them).
You also have the right to withdraw in the future any consent you have granted regarding the collection, preservation and processing of your data.
Our company reviews your requests and will respond to you within one month of their submission.
In any case, you have the right to address yourself to the competent authority, either to submit your complaints or lodge a complaint.
You may submit your requests to the controller, as mentioned below.
Controller contact details
For any concerns you may have regarding the processing of your personal data, queries and requests and to exercise your rights, you may contact the controller:
- By telephone: 210 3251841
- By fax: 210 3251729
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: A/T 3 Velous str., Votanikos, Postal Code: 104 47 Athens